I have been using spectacles for an year now. Im loosing eyesight slowly. How can I improve it.

I have been using spectacles for an year now. Im loosing ...
Weak eyesight has multiple factors associated with it. To enumerate a few: (1) refractive error- change of the power of glasses is the commonest cause of weak eyesight. In fact, if you have not used glasses previously, it might be possible that you might need to use them now. (2) age related changes in the lens of the eye-this is generally known as cataract. This is present in varying proportions in a majority of population above 55 years. This means that some degree of cataract is usually found in the age group over 55 years. (3) retina problem-different degenerations of the retina usually lead to weakening of the eyesight. The degeneration may be caused due to progressive age. It may also occur due to a high minus number of the eye (myopia). (4) cornea related problem- cornea is the anterior (front) part of the eye. Certain issues with the cornea may cause weakening of the eyesight. Thus, it would be a good idea to consult an eye specialist in person and get your eyes evaluated for the cause of weakening eyesight.