I tried to reduce belly fat. But there is no use with dite. Can you suggest any exercises.

I tried to reduce belly fat. But there is no use with dit...
Weight 1. Whole-grain bread. Research shows that people who follow a weight-loss program incorporating whole-grain breads, cereals, and other foods lose more body fat from the abdominal area than those who eat only refined-grain foods, like white bread and rice. 2. Low-fat milk and yogurt. Scientists have found that the more calcium in fat cells, the more fat those cells will burn. In one study, two groups of overweight mice were put on a restricted-calorie diet, but one also got calcium supplements. The no-calcium mice lost 8 percent of their body fat, compared to 42 percent among the mice that did get calcium. 3. Lean protein. Good sources of protein, such as lean meats, eggs, and beans, help keep your blood sugar stable. The result youll feel full longer and get a boost in energy and that will help you burn more belly fat.