Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is 28 years old and have backache and headache problem before 4 month what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Consult an orthopaedic doctor. If required get a x-ray done for back. It may be due to some stress and not some thing major. Medicines and exercises should help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.