I have a thyroid problem from 12 now I am fine but I am taking daily a tablet of 25mg and now a Days I am loosing hair frequently please give some solution to get rid of it.

I have a thyroid problem from 12 now I am fine but I am t...
Please take a dose of Baryta carb 200 sincgle dose and revert after 2 weeks. Lifestyle changes 1. Along with a healthy hair diet it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair. 2. Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush. 3. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles. 4. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier. 5. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
homoepathic treatment tricho tab 2tab 3times healwell company arnica hair oil healwell company tricho shampoo healwell company
It's because of thyroid problem and lack of sufficient iron in the body Is ur thyroid hormone levels normal What is your serum ferritin levels