I had dental treatment 2 years ago. It was ortho treatment. After treatment I am facing problem of yellowness in teeth. And sometimes bleeding in gums. What can I do to get rid of it?

I had dental treatment 2 years ago. It was ortho treatmen...
Get scaling polishing done
FOR YELLOWNESS OF TEETH: Advise deep cleaning, polishing, whitening (bleaching) procedures, artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. FOR BLEEDING GUMS: We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks.