Hello I have pimples problem since last 3 years on nose, at chin and between eyebrows due to that mere chin, nose etc jagah par nishan ho gye hai I have tried many ways to get rid of it but nothing happened please suggest me a effective way to get rid of it and also suggest me that how can I remove that pimples nishan and get a clear face. I have also use bakson acne aid cream but it is also not useful.

Hello I have pimples problem since last 3 years on nose, ...
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine glow care drops (lord's) (10 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert. *clean your skin gently with a mild face wash removing all dirt or make-up. Wash many times a day with plain water. *get an adequate amount of sleep. *avoid touching your face with your hands or try to squeeze pimples, it may leave permanent scars and spread the infection. *ensure that you drink10-12 glasses of water daily. *avoid fried and spicy food. *include fruits, raw vegetables and fresh vegetable juices in your diet. *avoid stress and anger. *avoid harsh skin products.