Hi. I am 25 years old. Used to smoke 1 cigarette daily. Stopped since few days due to congestion in chest and pain in throat. Yesterday night I had severe headache, so I smoke again. But today since morning I am having severe pain in my throat and chest. With little blood while I spit cough. Puffy eyes. Severe weakness. Please advice as to what should I do. I have a history of pneumonia which affected me twice when I was a teenager.

Hi. I am 25 years old. Used to smoke 1 cigarette daily. S...
I advise you the followings for your condition: drink plenty of warm fluids. Drinking warm fluids helps to loosen the secretions in your sinuses so that your mucus flows more freely, making you feel better faster. Studies show that drinking warm fluids relieves cold symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sneezing, sore throat, and fatigue. Also take bryonia 30 - twice daily for next 3-4 days and revert back.
Hello lybrate-user, with history of pneumonia, cigarette is like a poison for you already. Severe throat pain and chest pain might be because of some infection and before jumping to any conclusions and advice, I would suggest that you undergo an x ray as soon as possible. Also please take care of your lungs as you still have a long life ahead and you don't want to spend it popping pills for everything-stop smoking.