Hii doctor I am akash and I feel the the pain in my teeth how can I solve it. please give me advised. I want to tell you when I feel the pain in my teth so I take the clove oil.

Hii doctor I am akash and I feel the the pain in my teeth...
Hi, apply plantago q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected tooth/ teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours. Do visit a dentist for proper diagnosis, share the reports with me. In case possible, will help you in treating your problem. Home-remedies: -rub a few drops of clove oil or can even press 2-3 cloves in between the teeth on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -rub a few drops on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -apply a cool compress to outside of mouth or cheek. -mix 1 tsp of salt in a glass of warm water. Rinse your mouth with saltwater. Swirl it around in your mouth and spit it out. Make sure that you don't swallow. -soak a cotton ball in a mixture of a few drops of garlic clove oil and a small amount of olive oil, and apply the cotton ball to the area of pain.