My teeth is look like yellow. Please give me suggestion to make it white. Thanks!

Get scaling & polishing done!
Brush twice a day. Avoid junk foods, cold drink, coffee, tea etc. Go for professional cleaning.
Get them cleaned and bleaching done. You will get them white.
You can go bleaching of teeth(whitening of teeth). Dental bleaching, also known as tooth whitening, is a common procedure in general dentistry. According to the fda, whitening restores natural tooth color and bleaching whitens beyond the natural color. There are many methods available, such as brushing, bleaching strips, bleaching pen, bleaching gel, and laser bleaching. Teeth whitening has become the most requested procedure in cosmetic dentistry today.
Plz undergo dental bleaching
Dear, no need to worry its natural colour of tooth just maintain good mouth hygiene if habit of chewing any pan masala, tobacco or smoking pls stop that.
Get scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Thereafter, you can maintain your teeth by proper brushing. If you desire further whitening, you can consider teeth whitening like home bleach or power whitening.
Hello, thanks for the query natural tooth colour ranges from yellowish white to grayish white. And another reason for yellowish teeth is accumulation of plaque and tartar on tooth surfaces if it' s natural than you need to undergo bleaching(chemical whitening of teeth) and if it' s because of accumulation of plaque and tartar than you need to under scaling(cleaning) Thank you Dr. Aman bhatia
There is a range of colours of our teeth, not everyone has white teeth, cleanliness of teeth are important then whiteness, but if you still want to go for whitening then contact the dentist he will do the bleaching.
Teeth looking yellow is of two conditions one when plaque starts forming and other r the stains, so once get cleaning done of teeth and notice r they still yellow if so than ho for 16% bleaching consult a dentist.
Go for teeth whitening. Which can enhance shade of your teeth and make them whiter but prior to that u need to get your teeth cleaned. There is home whitening and office whitening your dentist will explain the difference.
Dental office bleach can solve your problem. U can consult me for same.
Dear, you can undergo teeth whitening procedure. 2 sittings required and can be done by gel based agents. Cost will be 4k.
1. Control your eating habits(avoid oily sweet sticky things) 2. Avoid tobacco intake(if your smoking or taking gutkha or lime mix tobacco) 3. Use good chewing gums in between your work this will wash out the deposition on your teeth subsequently 4. Use glodent toothpaste twice daily for a month n let me know does it worth for u. Keep smiling thanks
Depends on the cause it can be solved with teeth whitening or dental bleaching or veneers Regards Dr. Mariya kanchwala consultant - max hospital.
Go for cleaning polishing and bleaching if required.
I think you should change your brushing method and bleaching treatment can improve your shade. If your teeth are yellow from the beginning then you may require cosmetic correction.
U can apply baking soda on teeth as paste.
My teeth is look like yellow. Please give me suggestion t...
Get a scaling done followed by dental bleaching.
Go for laser bleaching.