Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain
at calf region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature.
My advise for you: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night
- take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability
- stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides
- intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning
- slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre match warm up and stretching of muscles
- we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.