I am 29 year old and I have pain in my back legs when I worked hard from legs like play or run it feels pain in nerve most. Please suggest me what should I do. I also have the havey gastric pain.

Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at calf region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature. My advise for you: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre match warm up and stretching of muscles - we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.