Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I have an issue on my pennies the foreskin is not moving easily it's very tight.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user. Tight foreskin can be corrected by a small operation called circumcision so go to a good urosurgeon in your area for this minor procedure this procedure not only improve your problem but increases sexual pleasure also.
18 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.