I am 21 year suffering from vaginal white discharge from last 3 month. Who can help us? Its curable? Want to know it affect fertility? Reply asap.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes it is curable. It is suggestive of local vaginal infection or pelvic infection. You therefore need to consult a Gynaecologist for treatment.
10 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.