I am 19 year old boy. I have back pain since 3 months. I am searching for a good solution. What I do now.

I am 19 year old boy. I have back pain since 3 months. I ...
Here are some tips for how to handle your back pain: -stop normal physical activity for the first few days. This will help relieve your symptoms and reduce any swelling in the area of the pain. -apply heat or ice to the painful area. One good method is to use ice for the first 48 to 72 hours, and then use heat. Take pain relievers medicine. --while sleeping, try lying in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs. If you usually sleep on your back, place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure. -do not perform activities that involve heavy lifting or twisting of your back for the first 6 weeks after the pain begins. -avoid bending forward and sitting in a place for long time -stretching and strengthening exercises are important. But, starting these exercises too soon after an injury can make your pain worse. -some physiotherapy treatment like ift can give you some relief. -a physical therapist can tell you when to begin stretching and strengthening exercises and how to do them. Please go for prvate consultation with a physio best wishes.
Best solution is posture modification and back exercises. Drink milk regularly to improve calcium intake. Take adequate sunlight exposure to improve vitamin d.