What medicines are available for improving memory capacity within 2 weeks (Memory booster) with no side effects plzzz help me my boards are getting close need a good memory help me plzz. Thk uuu.

Dear lybrate-user, welcome to lybrate. Memory and mind power depends mainly on three aspects. Understanding, storage and recollection. To understand what you are studying, you must be able to be attentive or concentrate. Concentration is possible when you are interested in that subject. Creative way of learning can help you concentrate and understand easily. When you are able to understand and concentrate, it is stored within your brain. If you read more and more it will be store in long term memory. Third part is retrieval. Whenever you want to retrive what you learned and stored, your brain gets the request, searches the database and retrieves the information for you. The retrieval may prove to be difficult if you are anxious, stressed, worried or tired physically or mentally. Retrieval is more easy when you are relaxed and healthy. Brain needs nutrients to keep itself sharp. Fruits, vegetables and dry fruits provide much needed nutrients for your brain. Include at least one fruit in your daily diet. Physical exercises, entertainment, hobbies, relaxation, memory games like sudoku etc help keep your memory sharp and active.