I am 22 years old. I am suffering from dark circles since last a year. Give me a proper medical advice.

I am 22 years old. I am suffering from dark circles since...
DEAR Lybrate USER …. You have to follow some basic things, so that you get better results in a short period of time …. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day. 3) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 4) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal…5) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods…. 6) try to sleep upto 10-11 pm. A) apply paste of nutmeg and milk with gentle massage. Leave paste on face for 5-10 minutes. After it wash face with lukewarm water. Do this two times in a day. B) take 2-2 tablets of chandraprabha vati and aarogyawardhini vati after meals. C) take 30 ml of triphala juice along with 30 ml of lukewarm water after meals. D) take 30 ml of audumbaravleha along with 30 ml of lukewarm water, early in the morning. This formula of treatment is 100% succesful in PROBLEM OF DARK CIRCLES. Consult to me for further suggestions. THANKS.