Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I ran faster than I am fall on the road so I damage my knee and blood come out than what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Visit orthopaedic surgeon. You will need to take injection for tetanus. Dressing of wound. Evaluation of knee and treatment accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.