Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My 7 year old sons left eye 0. 75 number and right eye 0. 50 number. Is there any other method through that my sons these number reduce and no need to wear specs. The method either homeopathy or elopathy or etc. Please suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
Only method to correct the number is to use specs. You can also consult some homeopathic or ayurvedic doctor for any alternative.
2 people found this helpful
No, generally speaking there is no alternative to using spectacles. You haven't mentioned whether his power is minus or plus.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.