I am a 47 yr old male and have low backache. Xray report shoes gap between l4/l5 reduced & spine becoming straighter. What should I do?

Hello, thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You will have to elaborate your problem as to a detailed discussion of your back pain which means duration of pain and mode of onset. I would also like to ask you if it is associated with any leg pain or any other neurological symptoms like numbness, paraesthesias ( electrical shock like abnormal sensations) or any weakness in limbs. You have mentioned x ray findings, I would actually need to know if possible your current neurological status, your treatment done till now for existing problem, because we do not have to treat x rays or mri, we need to understand what is your problem and whats the best solution for it. What medications you generally take and what has been your treatment history till now for existing problem. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.