I have allergy in my eyes, since I am 7years old. Looks like its going but again coming back. What shall I do?

I have allergy in my eyes, since I am 7years old. Looks l...
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is to avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. Use antiallergic eyedrop along with lubricating eyedrop. This will help you I am very sorry to say that there is no drug that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to.