My skin is getting very dull and is very much tan. N I m not even 18. What should I do for that case.

My skin is getting very dull and is very much tan. N I m ...
For fair skin: • Applying a mixture of cucumber and papaya with one teaspoon of each and with three teaspoon of oatmeal apply it for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with water. • Apply one teaspoon of honey for 30 minutes and wash it off. • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water. • Apply one teaspoon orange juice or take a piece of orange open it then apply that area for 5 minutes then rinse off it. • Apply one teaspoon of fuller' s earth (multani mitti) add one spoon of rose water mix it apply it for 10 minutes. • Eat fruits daily and drink a glass of milk daily. • Mash half bnana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water. • Save yourself from sunlight by covering your face with cloth or by using sunscreen lotion.
Use sunscreen daily along with depigmenting cream to reduce your tan.