Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am facing cavity problem since 2 days. (Small tiny hole at left inner upper teeth) Can anyone suggest best solution? Is anything serious or filling gives solution? I am abort to consult doctor!

4 Doctors Answered
Get filling done.
3 people found this helpful
you have to go for tooth filling from dentist. . visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment. ..
4 people found this helpful
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user, your cavities need immediate attention. You must get your cavities filled using composite restoration. As soon as possible.
47 people found this helpful
Hi you need to get cavity filling done from a dentist. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.