Hi, My baby is 3 months old he's exclusively on breastfeed and once a while I give him formula milk. I need to leave him and go for 2 nights. Is it advisable to leave and go the baby also does that affect the milk supply of the mother child breast feeding relation?

Hi, My baby is 3 months old he's exclusively on breastfee...
Hi lybrate-user, its ok if you have to leave the baby home for 2 nights. If you have adequate breast milk, you can express it & keep it in a sterile container. You can refrigerate it, only thing is do not reheat it, as it will destroy vital proteins. Alternatively baby can b fed formula milk with wati spoon. Do not worry, it will not affect breast milk supply.
Only thing I want to add is that after refrigragion you can thaw the milk by keeping the katori in lukewarm container. And for two days you should express the milk and empty the breast whenever possible just to maintain adequate milk supplies.