Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am having problem with urine flow. My age is 50. Urine come after 1 hour and there is dribbling in urine flow. I have taking medicine from 15 days but still there is no effect. My ultrasound test is also normal. My prostate volume is 27 cc. I think I have taken banzaday medicine, that may had effect on my urine flow. But I have stopped taking that medicine 15 days before but still my urine flow is same bad. Please help me regarding this. Also I am taking prostina medicine from a week.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir, I am having problem with urine flow. My age is 50.
Hello, Take Homoeopathic medicines - Nux Vomica 1M/ one dose, followed by Sabal Serrulata Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ 3 times a day for 2 weeks. Revert.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.