Sir I have leg pain problem in my leg pain was suddenly started and it was vry pain full.

Sir I have leg pain problem in my leg pain was suddenly s...
Hi. Is there any history of injury or hurt to the area? any underlying medical condition? the pain in legs can be because of - muscle cramps (due to tiredness or dehydration), shin splints (doing activity over and over on hard surfaces can bring this on. You may also be more likely to get shin splints if you have flat feet or your feet turn outward. Rest your legs to feel better. Ice helps), tendinitis (you can get it from overworking the calf muscle or climbing the stairs, apply ice to get some relief), sprains (do rest, ice, compression & elevation). Other causes are varicose veins, arterial disease, sciatica, diabetic neuropathy. Medication: meantime, take homoeopathic medicines - arnica 200 and rhus tox. 200 - take both of them thrice daily for 1 week. Also, apply schwabe's topi-arnica and topi mp gel on the affected area in circular motions gently thrice a day. And wrap crepe bandage over it. Get back to me thereafter.