Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 yr old male and have' sinusitis' right nose close and pain in head, eye last 10yr What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Get ct pns. If all medical treatment not responding then consult ent spe for surgery. Can try emlukast fx 1tab/day with breakfast with duonase nasal spray
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.