I have bad breath problem. I have tried two time brush, tongue clean, listerine mouthwash but problem is persist. Kindly advice.

I have bad breath problem. I have tried two time brush, t...
2- Scaling First of all undergo scaling (cleaning of teeth) by a dentist - Use proper brushing technique. - Brush twice a day which is most important (at night specifically just before sleep and avoid any food or liquid except water when you finish your brush at night) - After each meal (i. E breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time when you take snacks) rub your finger on all tooth surfaces inside and outside and than do forcefull gargles 2-3 times.
Bad breath is associated with periodontal problem. It seems you might be having periodontal problem. C/as pyorrhea. You need to get rid of it. It needs aggressive therapy. You need to make a habit of rinsing your mouth everytime you eat something and brush regularly (once in the morning before meals and once at night after dinner, add a mouthwash for better oral hygiene. If the problem persist, it would be better to consult a dentist personally for a more appropriate diagnosis. And accordingly the treatment can be tailored as per your diagnosis.
Get scaling polishing done use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water