My teeth is yellow from my childhood What is the procedure to cure it permanently and what is the charge for it?

My teeth is yellow from my childhood What is the procedur...
you can go for scaling and polishing of teeth. get bleaching of teeth done to get more whiteness. charges differs with the doctor
Bleaching procedure after scaling is recommended, charges depends upon procedure time duration after checkup only.
Advise deep cleaning, polishing, whitening (bleaching) procedures, artificial enamel filling or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. Cause of discoloration – Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics.