Good afternoon sir, I am suffering from headache, and I have lot of Tension's how I forget that all tension in my mind? Could you please give me a better solution to me.

Good afternoon sir, I am suffering from headache, and I h...
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take adequate rest 4.Have adequate sound sleep in the night for 7-8 hours If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to inadequate sleep stress and strain , Low BP/High BP,migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error,chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, Avoid pronged use of cell phone 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult me for further advice