Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old and I m suffering from a ankle injuries from last 2 years. My ankle twisted normally like it happens and I show this to physio therapist and they give me treatment for 2 to 3 months but no relief after that I goes to safdarjung injury center and I told all the problems and they give me medicine and for ankle MRI, the medicine give me relief but only for 2 or 3 weeks after pain start again. Now I start play football again I run lighter to avoid injury and I found my ankle strength is completely gone I can't poot my body wait on my left leg, when m doing this my complete leg is shaking. My complete 2 year experience with my ankle injury I m lill batter when I play or running.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear sir. When you go for play football you have to do ice fomentation and ankle support. After that when you back again ice fermentation do gentle ankle toe moments. May you feel better. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.