Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am feeling very uneasy with my nose because it is very large, I want to correct it. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
It can be achieved with cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty) so consult an ent specialist or a plastic surgeon.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.