you have teeth sensitivity problem. .
teeth sensitivity is a result of loss of outer most layer(enamel) of teeth..that can be due to :
- Tooth grinding
- Acidic beverages (such as soda) that cause enamel erosion and dentin exposure.
- Brushing with a very abrasive toothpaste, brushing incorrectly and/or brushing more than three times a day could result in a loss of enamel.
- A chipped or fractured tooth may expose the dentin.
Here are few steps to avoid sensitivity of teeth:
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Use a sensitivity toothpaste like Sensodyne.
- Don't brush too hard.
- Use a softer toothbrush.
- Take care while consuming acidic foods.
- Use fluoridated dental products.
- Avoid grinding your teeth.
- See your dentist regularly for professional tooth cleaning, dental care recommendations and advice on treating your sensitive teeth.
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
26 years experience
Ask Free Question
Homoeopathic tooth paste
hypericum 1x (wilmar schwabe india) chew 1 tab twice daily
kreosote q (sbl) rinse your mouth with 15 drops in 20 mlluke warm water twice daily
homoeodent tooth paste (sbl)
heklalava tooth powder (wheezal) use at night
1. Afways scrub teeth with above powder before sleep at night
2. Avoid extreme hot and cold things
3. Avoid sour things
4. Rinse your mouth with rinseout (sbl, everytime you eat or drink anything during the day.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Painful Teething treatment