Hi Doctor, I feel tired almost all day, at the same time my eye's feel pain is this reason of sitting in front of laptop around 10 or 11 hour? Please suggest what should I do?

Hi Doctor, I feel tired almost all day, at the same time ...
You are suffering from computer vision syndrome that is eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer and cell phone use. The most common symptoms eyestrain headaches blurred vision dry eyes neck and shoulder pain and heaviness or fatigues eyes. Methods to prevent this are Rest your eyes for 15 minutes after two hours of continuous use, BLINK a lot, use antiglare glasses, COld compresses and use good lubricating eyedrop
hi kanchan as per question, you might consume your whole energy seatting front of laptop... seating such hours together front of laptop can harm your eyes... so plz avoid if it Is not possible you may poured gulab jala in eyes daily use anjana... use glass front of eye to avoid direct contac from rays...