6 years experience
Ask Free Question
To get relief from migraine-
* give a balanced diet with vegetables, cereals, milk, fruits. Sit in the sun rays for atleast 8-10 minutes daily.
* do bhramari pranayam twice a day.
* practice sarwangasan and shirshasan under the guidance of yoga expert.
* sit with the gyan mudra in hands.
* take rogan badam (almond oil) and put it 1/2 tea spoon in a glass of milk and drink it in the morning.
* if the headache is very severe & untolerable then you can take a tablet of paracetamol or ibuprofen.
* you can take 2 teaspoon of shankhpushpi syrup in the morning.
You can consult me for your doubts and detailed treatment.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.