Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problems in my mouth ad it is hurts in teeth when I am eating food its hurt in teeth very much please consult me as soon as possible.

1 Doctor Answered
if pain is due to decay on tooth then you have to go for root canal treatment. . visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment. .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.