I suffered frm panic attacks 8 months ago. I consulted a psyhcatrists and he put me on proxitine 12. 5mg and colonozopam 50mg. Nw after 8 months I dont get panic attacks. I take the following medicine every 3 day gap. If I dont I feel dizzy. Hw do I get rid of dis medicine. I dont wanna continue and be depend on this medicine

Dear, please understand that panic attack happens because of underlying anxiety disorders. Panic disorder is an anxiety disorder characterized by recurring panic attacks, causing a series of intense episodes of extreme anxiety during panic attacks. Usually those who are troubled by panic attacks, fear the symptoms related to panic attack, and therefore the symptoms come again and again. The treatment usually is a combination of medicines, psychotherapy, meditation and exercise. In your case, you cannot abruptly stop the medicines. In turn, after learning to manage your panic attacks, you can taper the medicines down and slowly stop it in a range of two years. Take care.