Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How to know whether I am suffering from high BP or Sugar without going to a Doctor as there is no hospital nearby. In morning sometimes I feel giddiness discomfort or dry mouth.

1 Doctor Answered
Get your bp checked twice a day (morning and evening) for month and do proper charting. For getting your sugar checked use accuchek glucometer. Check your blood sugar checked fasting and 2 hours after meal get back to me after one month with bp charting.
21 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.