I have so many pox marks on my face and I had try everything like coconut water n some homeopathy cream but their are no any effect on that marks then what should I do?

I have so many pox marks on my face and I had try everyth...
Chicken pox marks can easily be controlled by implementing below given methods in your life style.Being a homoeopath I will suggest you a cream alongwith which will help you along with this natural applicators. • Tomato and Lemon Juice. These fruits have natural bleaching properties which greatly reduce and whitens black spot marks. To use, simply apply a small amount using a cotton applicator (Q-tip). Apply the juices on the dark spots only and avoid touching the surrounding skin especially if you have a darker complexion. You don't want to bleach the surrounding skin.. • Aloe Vera. The aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural remedy to remove black spots caused by chicken pox. The aloe Vera efficiently nourishes the skin and enhance the regenerative properties of the skin. To use, simply apply the aloe Vera gel on your skin. • Hydration. Taking enough fluids (10 to 12 glasses) will make your body properly hydrated, which also enhances the functions of the cells in the body. • Vitamin E supplement. Vitamin E greatly enhances the ability of the skin to regenerate and efficiently makes it healthier. A daily vitamin E supplement will help you remove the dark spots on your skin. .ANTIMARKS CREAM ( BIOVALLEY) Apply at night in circular fashion on spots. Report after 2 months