Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a eye disease called short sightedness what should do to cure this disease?

1 Doctor Answered
unfortunately there are no natural medications to remove spectacles permanently. you can either try contact lenses or plan for refractive lasik laser surgery after the age of 18 when your number will stabilise
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.