MBBS, MS- Surgery , M.Ch - Surgical Oncology , FIAGES
12 years experience
Ask Free Question
Alarming signs of carcinoma lung:
• cough that is persistent or gets worse
• Chest pain that is often worse with deep breathing, coughing, or laughing
• Hoarseness of voice
• Coughing out blood or rust-colored sputum (spit or phlegm)
• Infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia that don’t go away or keep coming back
• New onset of wheezing
• If lung cancer spreads to distant organs, it may cause Bone pain, headache/ seizures, jaundice
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.