I am 19 year old boy. I use to play basketball regularly from past 2 weeks m having pain in my both knees, as also suffered from calf muscle cramp during past weeks. So help to overcome this problem.

I am 19 year old boy. I use to play basketball regularly ...
Hi, knee pain is very common in basket ball players. Due to nature of game i. E. Fast moving, jumping pivoting of knee involved in game. As information given by you. You might have patellar tendities or jumper's knee. Patella tendonitis is when the tendon at the base of the patella gets irritated from overuse. Suggest you to get it check with ortho or physio. To get proper diagnosis. Advice: *resting from activity or adapting a training regimen that greatly reduces any jumping or impact *icing the knee to reduce pain and inflammation *wearing a knee support or strap lto help support the knee and patella. A knee support or strap can help minimize pain and relieve strain on the patellar tendon. * rehabilitation programs that include muscle strengthening, concentrating on weight-bearing muscle groups like the quadriceps and calf muscles under supervision of phusiotherapist thanks and take care.