Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was follen from motorcycle nearly five months back, I consulted very good ortho specialists, eventhough my shoulder pain and my arm muscle pain was not reduced. Please give me good suggesstion.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. There is a possibility of some structural damage after a rta and it is actually possible to determine that only on a mri if your x rays show no bony injury. So please send me doctors prescription papers and if possible your mri so that I can see what is the status of your shoulder right now? also what management have you received till now for your injury as you have stated that you have had several consultations for it till now. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.