Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How I can get relief from my blooding teeth, I am suffering from this problem since 6 months.

2 Doctors Answered
Ur gums have been infected due to deposits in there. U need to go for scaling procedure followed by gums treatment.
Consult your dentist n get your scaling n polishing done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.