Dr. from 1 year my hair fall and my weight is loss continuously please suggest best medical kit to me.

There are many causes of hairfall like stress, vitamin deficiency, anemia, pcos, dandruff, previous illness, excess perspiration etc. Root cause of hairfall need to be treated to cure completely. Homoeopathic treatment treats root cause of hairfall. You can consult me online for homeopathic treatment and guidance.
Hey! wt loss can be the reason for hairfall. You've to take proper deit. And rule out the cause of your wait loss. At this age iron deficiency is common ferretin stores are need to be checked. Lab investigations are imp to rule out deficiencies after that medicine are prescribed. You may contact me directly for the same.
Get your thyroid profile, cbc, blood sugar fasting checked from some lab. In the meanwhile follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.For more details, you can consult me.