Now a days my hair was falling more. What are the precautions I want to take for my hair fall.

Now a days my hair was falling more.
What are the precaut...
Coconut milk is among the richest sources of tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives. Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to remove its juice. Massaging coconut milk (juice) on the scalp can also help in the management of hair fall.
Now a days my hair was falling more.
What are the precaut...
Please note the following for your condition: The head should be massaged slowly with oil or shampoo while bathing or cleaning hairs resulting blood circulation becomes fast and the skin of the head is protected from dryness. Shampoo should be used only two times a week. Hairs should be washed with curd for removing dandruff. Spicy or fried foodstuffs should not be eaten. Excessive cream or jell should not be applied on hairs. Also -- Usage of Aloe Vera can effectively reduce scalp problems like, flaking and itching. The mildly alkaline property of Aloe Vera helps in restoring the natural pH level of the scalp which promotes hair growth. Aloe Vera gel can be effective even for fighting dandruff. Take an Aloe Vera leaf, collect the pulp and apply it to the scalp and hairs. Leave it on for 45 minutes to an hour and wash off the hair with plenty of normal water. Follow this treatment for 3 – 4 times a week for better results. For further queries get back to me.