Hi sir my name is Reddy I am 22 years old I have mouth problem getting bad smell I am washing my teeth 2 times daily then also I am getting very bad smell.

Hi sir my name is Reddy I am 22 years old I have mouth pr...
Get scaling polishing done use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards Dr. Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic
Dear reddy, smell is associated with all of us. We need to assess if its normal in your case or due to any food retained, cavities, gum swelling, throat infection, sinus infection, gastritis, indigestion or as simple as lack of adequate water intake. Once we get to the problem we can find a solution.