I have dark circles and my mom also has it. Due to specs my eyes is sunken so the dark circles appear more. What to do. I even sleep properly.

I have dark circles and my mom also has it. Due to specs ...
Drink at least 8 glass of water a day avoid exposing sun always apply sunscreen before going out 20min White Glowing Skin is not only desire of all females but also important for males to give them a charming Look. Excessive quantity of Melanin Pigment Results in Darkness of Skin Colour. If You have Dark or Less fair colour then don`t need to blame yourself for having Dark Skin Colour because Now you can modify your Skin into Fair and Glowing Skin Simply By Following given Tips • Take 2 spoons of barley flour, 1 spoon of honey, and and 1/2 cup of ripe papaya as a beauty tip for getting soft, fair, and glowing complexion naturally. • • Spray rose water on the skin to get fair skin. • • Use amla oil (Indian gooseberry oil) mixed with glycerin as a beauty tip for soft, and glowing complexion naturally at home. • • Dab on 1/2 spoon of almond powder, 2 spoons of barley flour, and rose water to rejuvenate the dull, and pale skin.