There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?

There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have so...
White/pale colured lesion if present along with history of" regular alcohol consumption and tobacco/nicotine" use can be linked to initial signs of oral cancer. Also discomfort in eating spicy/hot food can help to conclude the initial diagnosis of cancer. However if there is no other problem and only white discolouration is present it can be due to other reasons as well. Please consult a dentist as soon as possible to rule out other possibilities. You can also ask me for a private consultation. Hope it helps.
It is indicative of serious underlying problem. Waste no time and get it checked by a competent dentist. Gargle, rinse & spit with salt-water after meals till you get an oral checkup.