I am having pain in my stomach from the last 3 days. The urine is purely yellowish. What to do?

I am having pain in my stomach from the last 3 days. The ...
Follow these best tips to get relief from stomach pain - *take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. *take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening. * take 1 tea spoon of liv-52 syrup daily one time. * walk for atleast 15-20 minutes daily and avoid long duration continuos sitting. * avoid taking nonveg at night & in day time after taking food, do not sleep in day. You can consult me privately for medicine treatment & details.
lot of reasons for stomach pain it may due to 1) hyperacidity 2) kidney stone 3)urine infection drink enough water on empty stomach. take 2 spoon ghee before meal