I was semi paralyzed due to stroke in 2002. Whether the paralyses fully curable or not?

Hemiplegia is the term used to denote a condition wherein one half of the body gets completely paralysed. An injury to either side of the brain can cause hemiplegia on that particular side, leaving it completely paralysed. A stroke can also result in this condition. Other causes of hemiplegia include health conditions like diabetes, inflammation of the blood vessels, migraine syndrome, etc. A person suffering from hemiplegia has difficulty in walking and loses balance as he tries to walk. It can cause difficulty in swallowing, vision and speech problems, numbness in one half of the body, loss of bladder and bowel control, etc. The memory may become poor and the affected person suffers from depression. Homeopathic treatment for hemiplegia uses natural medicines that are very beneficial in treating the symptoms in the patient. These remedies do not cause any side-effects and are safe for long term use. there are about hundreds of remedy for hemiplagia. detailed history taking followed by video conferencing will help me to select a remedy for you...