My father is suffering from mouth ulcers this mouth ulcer is occurring frequently he is using doctor recommended cream n medicines but its curring very slowly and he is not able to eat anything except curd what is the reason behind this and how can be avoided and what is the solution for this.

My father is suffering from mouth ulcers this mouth ulcer...
U may take a cap of BNC daily, apply metrogyl gel locally, suck on tab bifilac twice daily, rinse with turmix mouth wash, increase fibre in ur diet banana green veg r good source, take two table spoon heap ful of isabagol husk at night , drink plenty of water , avoid tension , hurry worry , ladies may experience this more during periods.
Akhila kindly consult your family doctor and guide him to maintain good digestion and oral health .drink lot of water and take soft diet . apply kenacort ointment and boroglycerine he can have milk with oats and porridge and more of fruits and vegetables.